- USI Insurance Services Walks for Lupus Research Alliance
- KAD Associates recognized at Leadership Awards Breakfast
- AIS Expands Calibrate Series with Calibrate Community
- KAD Associates Receives Award for AIS Million Dollar Club
- AIS’ big announcement reflects the company’s commitment to product breadth, speed to market, customer service and affordability.
Tag Archives: KAD Associates
This year’s walk was on May 11th at MetLife stadium. The Lupus Research Alliance was founded by the Jets owner Woody Johnson. Woody pays all expenses for the Alliance so every single dollar raised go towards research.The USI Florham Park … Continue reading
AIS, a leading manufacturer of commercial office furniture and seating, has expanded its popular Calibrate® Series with Calibrate® Community – a spine-based benching system that combines the substance of private offices with the warmth of residential design for an open-plan … Continue reading
KAD Associates was presented with the prestigious award for having over 1 million dollars in sales of AIS products for 2018. Pictured are Don Tisch, President of KAD Associates; Cathy Daler, AIS Senior Territory Manager for NJ; and Karen Tisch, … Continue reading
AIS’ big announcement reflects the company’s commitment to product breadth, speed to market, customer service and affordability.
AIS ANNOUNCES SALES REACH $200 MILLION IN 2018 AIS, today announced 2018 sales of $200 million, a 16 percent increase from 2017 that reflects the company’s commitment to product breadth, speed to market, customer service and affordability. Profits also increased … Continue reading
A new meta-study analyzed all the research on sit-stand desks. They found that while standing desks probably won’t help you lose weight, there are other reasons to buy one. If you’ve been following the trickle of research coming in on … Continue reading
KAD Associates was a sponsor of the Ammon Foundation Gala honoring former NJ Governor Chris Christie. Pictured above is Nicole and Anthony Battaglia with Mr. Christie during a meet and greet at the event.
1. Authenticity As employers are competing for the same talent and employees place more importance on working for companies that align with their personal core values, authenticity becomes an increasingly important component for an organization. Employees are demanding transparency and … Continue reading