- USI Insurance Services Walks for Lupus Research Alliance
- KAD Associates recognized at Leadership Awards Breakfast
- AIS Expands Calibrate Series with Calibrate Community
- KAD Associates Receives Award for AIS Million Dollar Club
- AIS’ big announcement reflects the company’s commitment to product breadth, speed to market, customer service and affordability.
Tag Archives: AIS
KAD Associates was presented with the prestigious award for having over 1 million dollars in sales of AIS products for 2018. Pictured are Don Tisch, President of KAD Associates; Cathy Daler, AIS Senior Territory Manager for NJ; and Karen Tisch, … Continue reading
AIS’ big announcement reflects the company’s commitment to product breadth, speed to market, customer service and affordability.
AIS ANNOUNCES SALES REACH $200 MILLION IN 2018 AIS, today announced 2018 sales of $200 million, a 16 percent increase from 2017 that reflects the company’s commitment to product breadth, speed to market, customer service and affordability. Profits also increased … Continue reading
AIS employees and other organizational, educational and community leaders who are participants in the United Way of North Central Massachusetts’ Partnering for Literacy program gathered for an event at AIS headquarters on Jan. 31 as part of Thank Your Mentor … Continue reading
1. Authenticity As employers are competing for the same talent and employees place more importance on working for companies that align with their personal core values, authenticity becomes an increasingly important component for an organization. Employees are demanding transparency and … Continue reading
The Honor Culminates Manufacturing Month Events Hosted by AIS AIS, a leading manufacturer of commercial office furniture and seating, recently was chosen “Manufacturer of the Year” for the central Massachusetts region comprised of Worcester and Middlesex counties. The company was selected for … Continue reading
Launching at NeoCon and available starting in August, Day-To-Day™ AIS delivers conferencing, meeting, training, nesting, occasional and height-adjustable table solutions for any work environment. The collection offers many top shapes, more than 10 base options, 18 laminate selections and a … Continue reading
Rutland Stool and Perch Now Orderable Height-adjustable stools and perches promote the comfort and health benefits of changing postures throughout the day. Use low stools for quick conferencing in classrooms, offices or patient exam rooms. Taller options fit perfectly into … Continue reading
AIS, a leading manufacturer of commercial office furniture and seating based in Massachusetts, recently reopened its renovated New York City showroom located at 257 Park Avenue South in Midtown Manhattan. . Redesigned to reflect the evolving ways that people work, … Continue reading