9 to 5 ‘s entire product line earned GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certification issued by the GREENGUARD Environmental Institute. The GREENGUARD Indoor Air Quality Certification Program assures that products designed for use in office environments and other indoor spaces meet strict chemical emissions limits.
- Contribute to healthier interior environments.
- Add points for LEED Certification.
- Offer fabrics made from 100% recycled content.
(Fabrics made from recycled content are identified with the ♣ symbol in the Grade-In section of this price book)
- Manufactured using plastic, nylon, steel, aluminum and polypropylene components that are 100% recyclable.
- Use suppliers that share an earth-friendly philosophy.
- Certified below chemical emissions limits for TVOC, Formaldehyde, Total Aldehydes, Individual VOCs, 4-phenycyclohexene.