- KAD Associates Receives Award for AIS Million Dollar Club
- AIS’ big announcement reflects the company’s commitment to product breadth, speed to market, customer service and affordability.
- Scientists have goods news and bad news about sit to stand desks.
- Design Your Chair
- Meet Dauphin’s Little Perillo
Category Archives: News
KAD Associates was presented with the prestigious award for having over 1 million dollars in sales of AIS products for 2018. Pictured are Don Tisch, President of KAD Associates; Cathy Daler, AIS Senior Territory Manager for NJ; and Karen Tisch, … Continue reading
AIS’ big announcement reflects the company’s commitment to product breadth, speed to market, customer service and affordability.
AIS ANNOUNCES SALES REACH $200 MILLION IN 2018 AIS, today announced 2018 sales of $200 million, a 16 percent increase from 2017 that reflects the company’s commitment to product breadth, speed to market, customer service and affordability. Profits also increased … Continue reading
A new meta-study analyzed all the research on sit-stand desks. They found that while standing desks probably won’t help you lose weight, there are other reasons to buy one. If you’ve been following the trickle of research coming in on … Continue reading
KAD Associates was a sponsor of the Ammon Foundation Gala honoring former NJ Governor Chris Christie. Pictured above is Nicole and Anthony Battaglia with Mr. Christie during a meet and greet at the event.
AIS employees and other organizational, educational and community leaders who are participants in the United Way of North Central Massachusetts’ Partnering for Literacy program gathered for an event at AIS headquarters on Jan. 31 as part of Thank Your Mentor … Continue reading
1. Authenticity As employers are competing for the same talent and employees place more importance on working for companies that align with their personal core values, authenticity becomes an increasingly important component for an organization. Employees are demanding transparency and … Continue reading
The BYOD Era According to Gartner, an information technology research and advisory company, “The rise of bring your own device (BYOD) programs is the single most radical shift in the economics of client computing for business since PCs invaded the … Continue reading