- USI Insurance Services Walks for Lupus Research Alliance
- KAD Associates recognized at Leadership Awards Breakfast
- AIS Expands Calibrate Series with Calibrate Community
- KAD Associates Receives Award for AIS Million Dollar Club
- AIS’ big announcement reflects the company’s commitment to product breadth, speed to market, customer service and affordability.
Category Archives: Articles
AIS, a leading manufacturer of commercial office furniture and seating, has expanded its popular Calibrate® Series with Calibrate® Community – a spine-based benching system that combines the substance of private offices with the warmth of residential design for an open-plan … Continue reading
AIS’ big announcement reflects the company’s commitment to product breadth, speed to market, customer service and affordability.
AIS ANNOUNCES SALES REACH $200 MILLION IN 2018 AIS, today announced 2018 sales of $200 million, a 16 percent increase from 2017 that reflects the company’s commitment to product breadth, speed to market, customer service and affordability. Profits also increased … Continue reading
A new meta-study analyzed all the research on sit-stand desks. They found that while standing desks probably won’t help you lose weight, there are other reasons to buy one. If you’ve been following the trickle of research coming in on … Continue reading
1. Authenticity As employers are competing for the same talent and employees place more importance on working for companies that align with their personal core values, authenticity becomes an increasingly important component for an organization. Employees are demanding transparency and … Continue reading
The BYOD Era According to Gartner, an information technology research and advisory company, “The rise of bring your own device (BYOD) programs is the single most radical shift in the economics of client computing for business since PCs invaded the … Continue reading
We had a fun time with the ugly sweater theme this year. The winner was Doris who was a real live Christmas Tree. Happy Holidays from KAD Associates!
How can businesses meet the needs of and create a productive work environment for all ages when their needs seem to be so different? And how can office layout and furniture be used to attract and retain Millennials and other … Continue reading
One great thing about video conferencing is that you can always meet “in person,” as long as you have an Internet connection. Pretty much any device with a camera can get you connected face-to-face, even if you’re an ocean apart … Continue reading